In light of the changes in the governor’s executive order regarding indoor gatherings, we will begin celebrating our Sunday Eucharist in the church sanctuary effective October 4.
As we know, this could change very quickly. We will still need to be flexible.
A few things to note:
- The Sunday liturgy will begin at 10:00am.
- We will continue to celebrate Eucharist during the week: Tuesdays at 6:00pm and Thursdays at 12:30pm in the parish hall.
- We will not be using prayer books, hymnals or bibles. We will provide liturgy booklets for every service. Please take these home with you following the liturgy.
- To help us follow social distance protocols, many of the pews have been “closed” off by ribbons.
- Please use the Clay Street entrance. Do your best to keep appropriate social distance even as you are entering the church and sanctuary.
- Wear a mask. Masks will be available for those who forget theirs. They should be worn at all times except for receiving communion.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at various locations around the church. Use it!
- Bathrooms are open. These should be used only in “gotta go” situations.
- There will be a sign in sheet available in the hall near the Clay Street entrance. This is for contact tracing. Please bring and use your own pen to sign in. There will be pens available to sign in with for those who forget to bring one. If you use one of these, consider it yours and take it home.
- More announcements about how the liturgy will be celebrated will be given when we gather.
- For those who would like to receive communion, but are not yet comfortable coming to church, contact Fr. Mike to schedule home communions.
If you would like to receive our weekly express email notification, sign up for our e-newsletter. Our office mail is: email@example.com.
Check our Facebook page for last minute updates, or text Mike at 616–617-6343.