For the safety of all attending in-person services at St. Paul’s, certain safety protocols are required of all attendees:
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Social distancing is required (6 ft from anyone not in your household).
- All socializing before and after services should take place outside the building.
- Communion will be served in one kind (bread only).
- If you are feeling sick or unwell, please stay home.
If you are uncomfortable joining in-person worship, all services will be livestreamed HERE.